Sunday, August 25, 2013

SEISMOGRAPHIC


Anthropologie Blouse // J.Crew Blouse // J.Crew Heels // J.Crew Clutch, Similar // J.Crew Link Bracelet

Living in Southern California, along the San Andreas fault line I was inspired to purchase this seismograph-inspired top to remind me of the natural disasters we have here.  Just kidding.  I found it on sale, in my size and it's cute.  That's all there is to it and all there usually is.  I wore this out to dinner over the weekend and it was such a fun night with my husband.  I ordered drink after drink, literally.  I had two, but that was more than enough and we just had a blast.  

Anyway, I also love this skirt.  It's a different style for me and I just felt cute and flirty.  My only grievance is that it runs big (like most J.Crew).  Other than that I think I'll wear it all the time.  Go buy it.  It also comes in white!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}