Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SPLASH



J.Crew Coat // Piperlime Dress c/o // Piperlime Heels c/o (they run a little big, but super comfy!) // Piperlime Necklace // Madewell Bag

Great news!  For me at least, this past weekend finally cooled off a tiny bit.  You know what that means, I pulled out my favorite new coat for dinner by the beach.  I can't say in all honestly that it was completely necessary for the weather but it was definitely necessary for the outfit.  And that is what's most important around here anyway!

You heard it here first, this dress is the most amazing pattern, the blue is the perfect pop to Fall's sometimes monotonous color scheme.  I added a belt to give my waist a little definition because that's my tried and true trick when it comes to tailoring, and don't we all need a trick up our sleeves?

Make sure to check out #momentsofchic on instagram to find more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}