Friday, April 10, 2015

GREEN WITH LACE


Asos Dress, SimilarSimilar // J.Crew Belt // J.Crew Mules // Spitfire Sunglasses

I love lace.  It's a cold hard fact.  Whenever I find it I want to buy it.  That's why when I got married and started looking for a wedding dress lace was all I wanted.  Well turns out (as you saw yesterday) I also like beaded things; dresses, sweaters, etc... When I bought this dress over a year ago I wanted to buy it in cream but I justified it as a dress for a friends bridal shower so anything white-ish was off limits.  I suppose this dress became the substitute for the lace wedding dress I never had and a substitute is alright by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}