Monday, November 4, 2013

FEELING SO BLUE


J.Crew Chambray, similar // UO Jeans // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Belt, similar // Target Watch // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Madewell Wedges

Sorry for the silence around here last week.  I unfortunately caught a bit of a bug and was in bed the majority of the week.  Luckily for me I was better by the Friday when my husband and I started celebrating our one year anniversary.  It's amazing how fast time flies!  I wore this outfit up to LA on friday for some walking around.  It's too bad these shoes weren't made for walking.  It's a sad story really, I stalked these shoes for over a month hoping my size would be re-stocked and when they finally were I jumped on them because I was not going to let them go a second time.  I thought they would be the perfect alternative to my worn-too-often booties and that they would be easy to walk in.  Turns out they're not, at least not for me.  I almost fell roughly 15 times.  It was humiliating.  I had a death grip on my husbands arm the entire time.  I won't lose hope though, these shoes are my baby and we will make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}