Tuesday, November 12, 2013

MENSPIRED


J.Crew Mens Button Down // J.Crew Tee // Madewell Skirt, Similar // Madewell Wedges // J.Crew Bag // Target Watch // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Selima Sunnies

I remember when my husband and I were dating and I would want to borrow his shirts or cardigans and he wouldn't let me.  In his defense he knows I don't like to borrow but like to own things so he would rarely get them back.  Now that we are married, borrowing and owning things feels the same since we share a closet.  Although we do actually own a few of the same things considering I went through a slight mens clothing phase.

Regardless, a mens (or womens) shirt is a great way to layer here where it's still on the warm side.  Try it sometimes, it's super comfy.

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAMTWITTER, AND BLOGLOVIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}