Tuesday, May 6, 2014

M.I.A.


 Anthropologie Blouse, Similar // Madewell Shorts, Similar // J.Crew Bag // Gap Sandals // Madewell Sunnies

I suppose there has been a lot going on around here considering it has been somehow impossible for me to post anything!  Regardless, this top is one of my favorites from last summer and I was so excited to pull it out again.  It's definitely one of those that made me feel like I should be sipping a margarita on a beach in Mexico, but I had to settle for a casual dinner at my parents.  But that's always better than dinner at home!

Do you have any items in your closet that make you feel like you should be elsewhere?!

Follow along on twitterinstagram, and bloglovin to stay up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}