Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ENDLESS SUMMER



Anthropologie Tank, H&M Skirt, J.Crew Heels, Old Navy Clutch, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, J.Crew Link Bracelet

While it may be cooling off wherever you are right now, it is still very much summer in these parts.  I'm definitely having a hard time transitioning so instead I'm embracing the heat and all that summer has to offer.  When I found this top at Anthropologie, on sale, plus an additional off I knew we were destined for each other.  With the eyelet detail and tassles it's basically summer in a top form and that is fine by me!

Is anyone else enjoying summer until the very very end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}