Wednesday, August 20, 2014

OLD IS NEW


Anthropologie Dress // Old Navy Clutch // J.Crew Heels (on sale!) // Ray-Ban Sunglasses

I don't know about you guys but whenever I have any sort of event to attend I feel like I should probably buy something new for it.  It doesn't matter if it's my sisters birthday or someone's friends wedding.  It's quite dumb considering the number of dresses, skirts, etc... that are in my closet but I assume most of us feel this way.  So when I went to a wedding a couple of weekends ago I was quite impressed with myself that I pulled from what I already own.  Part of it must be attributed to the fact that I just moved so what's old feels new again (and quite honestly never worn!)

There were a couple of contenders but my 7 year old nephew convinced me I would feel much more comfortable in this one and I couldn't argue with reason.  He also preferred my hair pulled back and what he says goes!

Have you found anything in the back of your closet lately that is just begging to be worn?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}