Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SUMMER BRIGHTS


Madewell Skirt // Zara Crop Top // J.Crew Wedges, Similar // Bag from Kauai

With all the burgundy, fall textures and and chunky sweaters hitting the stores, I can't help but grab for my brightest colors and summer eyelets in my closet..  Thats why this outfit was the perfect combination for what I wish could be endless summer nights.

In my opinion nothing beats eyelet.  Whenever I am shopping with my husband he jokes that if I see an eyelet it will come in the fitting room with me.  I love it in the spring, summer. and even find ways of incorporating it in the winter.  Are there any items that you don't discriminate against despite the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}