Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE


Oh guacamole, I love you so.  I really, truly do!  My husband can vouch for this because it gets made around here at least once a week.  We always have avocados and corn chips stocked just in case the guacamole bug bites!  This is my favorite combination so far and it's based on the guacamole my dad always made.  He knows best, it starts with the garlic and lemon! 

There isn't much of a "recipe" here which you know if you've made guacamole before.  You simply mash the avocado and combine all the ingredients.  I'm usually pretty heavy handed with the tapatio because I like my guacamole to have a nice spice to it.  Add a tasty margarita and you're ready for a good time!  Do you guys have any good guacamole recipes you swear by?!  Let me know, I'd love to try them!

INGREDIENTS:
2 avocados
6 cherry tomatoes, diced
1/8 red onion diced
1 tsp garlic, diced
1 1/2 tsp lemon
salt & pepper to taste
tapatio

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}