Wednesday, March 18, 2015

ON THE EDGE


Piperlime Jacket // F21 Tank // Madewell Flats // Madewell Bag // Piperlime Skirt

I found this outfit while perusing docs on my computer and realized it never got posted, oopsie!  These were taken a few months back but since the weather hasn't changed much it's still relevant (probably more now since it's starting to heat up elsewhere too).  I bought this skirt last year because I thought I needed a (faux) leather skirt in my closet and it turns out I was right!  I have gotten a lot more use out of it than I (or my husband for that matter) ever would have expected and I kinda love that it makes me feel a little edgy.

Do you have items in your closet like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}