Sunday, March 31, 2013

JUICE TIME






Top (Anthropologie-Similar) // Pants (Madewell-old, Factory) // Shoes (BCBG) // Bag (Michael Kors-Old) // Sunglasses (Ray-ban) // Bracelets (Old) // Ring (J.Crew-Sold Out)

I don't wear printed jeans too often but figured these would work just fine to check out fresh flowers and fruit! I got the weather I had asked for and needed nothing but a long sleeve T on top.  And after spending saturday at the OC Mix Mart/Farmer's Market and spending $9 (seriously?) on 8 oz of cold pressed juice (what does that mean anyway?) I think it may be time.  So maybe I'll jump on that healthy band wagon.  Time to research the one to buy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}