Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BOOTIES > SANDALS


Madewell Blouse // Ily Couture Cardigan // UO Jeans // Hudson Booties // J.Crew Clutch

I went through a phase a couple of summers ago where I would continuously paint my nails.  I bought all sorts of nail polish and religiously painted both my fingernails and toenails.  I don't know why I used to have so much time on my hands but nowadays it seems my toenails are usually chipped to no end. And my fingernails only ever get whatever color I've recently sampled at the store.  All of that to say I am dreading spring because of the sandals that come with it and the subsequent time I'll have to spend painting at least those ten toenails.  So for now I am more than happy about our (first) rain storm of the season and the booties I will continue to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}