Thursday, February 6, 2014

SILVER & GOLD


 J.Crew Chambray // Madewell Denim // UO Bag // J.Crew Heels // Selima Sunglasses

Since I have short legs pant lengths generally don't work on me.  Which means I either have to roll them or get them hemmed, but let's be honest I'm too lazy to get them hemmed and they never turn out right.  I've therefore resorted to just cutting them at the right length.  I got a little scissor happy with these ones and cut them too short but they'll work.  I kept this outfit simple since we were running a couple of errands.

Also, I love these shoes.  Are the gold?  Are they silver?  Doesn't matter, they work as both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}