Monday, February 3, 2014

DRESS-ED


Zara Dress // Madewell Bag // Madewell Wedges, Similar // Madewell Sunglasses // Watch

I'm a firm believer that everything you wear doesn't have to be the most flattering.  Case in point, this dress.  It was one of those that was cute enough, I don't have anything similar in my closet, and holy moly it was on major sale.  Probably not what should fill my closet but it was the perfect dress for a warm Southern California day plus it required zero thought which is a total bonus in my book.  

Since then the temperature has dropped to a measly 62 degrees (burr!) so no more shirt dresses in my neck of the woods :)

Follow along on instagramtwitter, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}