Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BURNIN' UP


 Urban Outfitters Tee, Similar // H&M Shorts // Madewell Shoes // Madewell Bag // Ray-Ban Aviators

A couple things, I've been on the hunt for the perfect stripes tee.  Something that's not too fitted but not too slouchy, I still haven't found one but stumbled across this one in my husbands drawer and thought it would do for now.  Secondly, I tossed around the idea of buying (faux) leather shorts last year but never found a pair I was willing to take the plunge with.  I decided to pull the trigger with these ones because at less than $20 bucks I wouldn't be too upset if I never wore them, although I think I will be wearing them often!  

Oh, and yes, that is a curling iron burn on my neck.  You'd think I'd be smarter than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}