Friday, April 4, 2014

SPRING INDOORS


 Archipelago A.B. Home Collection Candle c/o

I don't know about you but you'll rarely find me at home without a candle burning.  I just love it when my house smells sweet, fresh and fruity and a candle can accomplish that!  I've been burning this Archipelago "Pear" candle non-stop lately.  Its subtle sweet scent is the perfect way to bring a little but of Spring's freshness indoors.  Plus it doesn't hurt that the simple frosted glass seamlessly fits into my decor.  Luckily it's a slow burning candle so it will last me through spring and summer until it's time to change up the scent. 

It doesn't stop at candles though, they have many other collections of home goods including diffusers, bath, body, and aromatherapy products.  Check it out online at Archipelago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}