Thursday, April 9, 2015

THE SPICE OF LIFE


 J.Crew Sweater // H&M Pants, Similar // J.Crew Mule // Madewell Bag // Selima Sunglasses // J.Crew Bracelet

I've been told a time or two that variety is the spice of life but I'm just not sure that I buy it.  That's the reason you can see these shoes herehere, and here plus the next two outfits to come. The heart wants what it wants is my only explanation for the lack of creativity on the shoe front.  That and my other spring shoes are still boxed up.  Regardless, these shoes aren't going anywhere fast so you could say monotony is the spice of life.  Yes, I think we'll say that.  At least this sweater is something new to look at and she sure is pretty (and on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}