Monday, February 9, 2015

SPRING FLOW


Zara Cardigan // J.Crew Dress, Similar // J.Crew Belt // J.Crew Mules // Madewell Bag

This is always a funny time of year to me.  After months of wishing for the cold to show it's face in Southern California, I finally welcome the warmth with open arms.  While everyone else is hoping for the warm spring weather, I am finally embracing the higher temperatures that never really left this part of the country.  I'm pulling out some of last years favorites already without the discomfort of my outfit not quite matching the season.

I'm pretty sure this spring and summer will be all about flowy pieces for me.  I'm loving the long cardigan paired with the maxi dress.  And these mules!  I just couldn't say no, they're my early spring splurge and I know they will constantly find their way to my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}