Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MIXED EMOTIONS


J.Crew Coat, Similar // J.Crew Jeans // J.O.A. Sweater // J.Crew Boots, Similar // Madewell Bag // J.Crew Scarf

Oh boy, after wishing to live in the snow for so many years I finally got a glimpse of what that might look like.  My husband and I went to visit my father-in-law in Rhode Island last week and did we get the timing right as far as snow is concerned.  We were there during the blizzard and it was COLD! (at least for this California girl).  I applaud all you lady bloggers (and dudes) for your dedication to get pictures despite the low temps.  These photos were a bit rushed considering our freezing hands.  I definitely have a new found respect for all you cold climate peeps!

I will say though, it was fun to play dress up for the colder weather.  I don't think I've done much necessary layering all season so actually needing this blanket scarf, coat and thick sweater was a little out of the ordinary for me.  These were taken the day we left and it really was the most beautiful day.  Nothing quite beats heaps of snow on the ground with only clear skies in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}