Thursday, February 19, 2015

CRASH AND BURN


Free People Top, similar // F21 Shorts, similar // J.Crew Mules // Madewell Bag // Ray-Ban Sunglasses // Marc Jacobs Watch 

So it seems as though it's shorts weather now which creates two problems for me.  First is that my legs don't even have the slightest tan and the second is that my knees are bruised beyond recognition.  The first could be an easy fix, hello spray tan!  But the second is more of a personality trait problem because I tend to be pretty clumsy.  This time however, it was not fully my fault!  You see we had friends over this past weekend and somehow the drinks were flowing (obviously) and the dancing started (mistake number one).  For some reason my husband and I thought it was a great idea to do a running jump ice-skating style (mistake number two).  We crashed and burned big time on the hardwood floors and my knees are the proof of our epic fail.

I suppose it could be worse and bare legs could be only just a dream!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}