Monday, December 2, 2013

HAPPY HENLEY


 J.Crew Flannel, Similar // c/o Handvaerk Henley // Tinley Road Leather Skirt, Similar // Madewell Bag // J.Crew Booties // Target Watch

I don't know about you but there is something you cannot deny about a good knit.  It's an important part of any closet seeing as their functionality is incomparable.  I oftentimes wear them on their own, under cardigans or in this case a flannel as they are the perfect layering piece.  I wore this outfit over the weekend when we went to get our Christmas tree.  Side note, it was way too hot to layer, hence my flannel made it's way down around my waist.  Regardless, I'm always in the market for a good knit and I'm assuming you are too.  This Hardvaerk henley is soft, comfortable, and a great fit!  It definitely runs true to size ( I usually wear extra small, however this is a small and I think I would prefer the smaller fit).  Throughout the colder months this tee will definitely be on heavy rotation in my wardrobe and you should probably get your hands on one as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}