Sunday, December 1, 2013

STRETCHY WAIST TO STUFF YOUR FACE


J.Crew Sweater, Similar // Asos Skirt // J.Crew Booties // Madewell Necklace, Similar // Selima Sunnies // Old Navy Clutch

Thanksgiving is a time for loose tops and comfy bottoms so there was no way anyone would catch me in any sort of tight pants.  That's how I decided on this outfit.  Loose on top and flowy on bottom, perfect for going in for second (and maybe third) helpings and then topping it off with dessert.  I can't believe it's the Christmas season and the countdown has  officially begun.  Time for lots of gifting and busy weekends!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of eating, shopping and decorating!  I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}