Monday, December 30, 2013

FAVES OF 2013!


Holy cow another year is over and I can't believe it.  It feels like 2013 completely flew by.  As far as the blog goes, here are some of my favorite moments (outfits).  It's been really fun to see how my style has changed a bit since blogging and it hasn't even been a full year.  Prior to blogging, I wore a lot of jeans and tees and saved skirts, dresses and trousers for a special event.  Turns out I no longer really like to wear jeans and prefer a skirt almost any day to pants.  I rekindled my love for lipstick.  I also wore a lot of neon over the last year which is somewhat interesting because I definitely didn't see that coming!  I look forward to seeing what 2014 has in store for me, in blogging and in day-to-day life.  Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out what I have going on over here, it means so much to me!  Hope you have a safe and fun New Year's Eve!  See you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}