Thursday, January 2, 2014

BLACK, WHITE & RED ALL OVER


J.Crew Sweater // J.Crew Skirt // Aldo Heel // Old Navy Clutch // Selima Sunnies // Target Watch // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Urban Outfitters Bracelet // Madewell Ring

I decided to keep it classy on Christmas with a little black and white.  The black and white just happened considering I got almost every piece on my body for Christmas.  When I get something new I just wanna wear it!  As you probably noticed I also have this skirt in black and since I wear it at least once a week I decided I needed the white one as well.  

I hope everyone had a fun New Year!  Looking forward to what's in store in 2014!

To stay up to date, follow along on twitterinstagram, and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}