Thursday, January 23, 2014

TRICKY GREENS


So here's the thing with green juice, I can't fully commit.  I like the fruity one's with a little kale to make it look like a veggie juice.  I just can't call kale, spinach and cucumber juice!  So here's one of my favorite juices (real juice, people).  I'm like a child, you have to trick me into drinking my greens!

INGREDIENTS: (makes 2 servings)
2 Apples
4 Celery Sticks
1 Orange
1 Chunk Ginger
1/2 A Lemon
1/2 A Cucumber
3 Kale Leaves

I prefer my juice super cold so I either refrigerate it over night or put it on ice (and sometimes both!) I hope you enjoy it!

*Make sure you enter my ADORE ME giveaway, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}