Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PERFECLTY PLAID


Asos Coat // F21 Sweater, Similar // Madewell Necklace, Similar // J.Crew Jeans // J.Crew Booties, Similar // Madewell Bag

I wanted this coat for a while.  I mean it made it to two other posts, see here & here.  So when my husband got it for me for Christmas I was super excited and glad that he picked up on the hints!  However, the weather was obviously not cooperating since it never does so it sat sadly on the back of the kitchen chair until it made it into my bedroom where it hung outside the closet.  That's when I decided I had had enough and wore it regardless.  It's the perfect statement coat and added so much to a very basic outfit.

There are so many coats like this one on sale right now so I recommend going out and getting one for yourself.  Your closet will be happy, that I promise.

Follow along on instagrambloglovin, and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}