Thursday, January 9, 2014

SPRING FEVER

Springtime

J.Crew Heels // J.Crew Shorts // Gap Sweater // Ray-Ban Aviators // Marc Jacobs Watch // Asos Skirt

Maybe it's the warm weather we've been having here or the fact that spring clothes are already hitting the shelves but I think I have Spring fever.  It's sad, really, because I haven't even had the chance to wear the winter things I got for Christmas yet and I'm already onto the next.  Regardless, I'm loving metallic shoes, bold prints, and cool watches as of late.  Not that I need any of these things but they're pretty cool.  Anything in particular you'd like to get your hands on?

Follow along on instagrambloglovin and twitter to stay up to date!

I also just created a poshmark account so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}