Friday, January 24, 2014

SIMPLE THINGS


 J.Crew Sweater, want this one // Urban Outfitters Jeans // J.Crew Wedges // Madewell Bag, Similar // Ray-Ban Sunnies // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Target Watch

Some days just call for the simplest of combos.  Dark jeans, a chunky sweater and a pink lip did the trick in this one.  Also, I know I wear these wedges a lot but they are the most comfortable shoe.  I know they're a bit of an investment but if you are looking to do just that I would definitely recommend them.

So excited it's the weekend!  My husband and I are lucky enough to be headed on a little weekend trip where it will be nice and warm!  Perfect for relaxing.  Do you guys have anything on the agenda?

Follow along on instagramtwitter, and bloglovin!

Also make sure you enter my giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}