Sunday, January 5, 2014

PEPS


Free People Top // Uo Jeans // J.Crew Booties // Madewell Bag, Similar // Madewell Sunnies // Watch // J.Crew Watch // Madewell Rings

Oh peplum, it's one of those trends that I can't really believe is still around yet I'm so happy that it still is.  It has the tendency to hide those trouble areas which is totally fine by me.  This is another one of those items that I stalked online until I got it for a steal and now I wish I had gotten all the colors.  It's just so easy and comfy and with the warmer weather we've been having here lately, the perfect light layer.  

Other things I'm loving, this wrap watch that my sister got me for Christmas.  I've been on the hunt for a new watch for a while and this was the perfect addition to my arm party.  Thanks J!

To stay up to date follow along on twitterbloglovin and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}