Thursday, October 24, 2013

OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Coats
J.Crew // Asos // Madwell // Zara // Club Monaco

I really really do love a good coat.  Unfortunately for me, I don't really need more than one.  I don't live in a cold climate nor do I travel to one often.  I have one black coat and while it's cute and the style is nice it's just a black coat.  So here I present to you something a little more interesting, the statement coat.  Those of you who can not only get away with having more than one coat but might actually need more than one, I urge you to invest in something out of the ordinary  It would give any outfit the punch it needs.  So get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}