Thursday, October 17, 2013

SEQUINS & CHEVRON


J.Crew Dress // J.Crew Belt // J.Crew Jacket // J.Crew Wedges

This dress is sort of like the one that got away.  I remember wanting it but not being willing to shell out the dough for a sequin dress because how often would I really wear a sequin, chevron dress?  Fast forward a year and a half and the perfect occasion arrises only I don't have said dress.  Luckily for me, my good friend Kathy, who is not only smart but also my size, did think a chevron, sequin dress would come in handy and here my dreams are coming true.  I will say though, lesson learned - you can always use a sequin dress in your closet, no matter what anyone else says :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}