Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FEATURED ON POSE


Years ago when booties first came on the scene I was all about them.  I bought a certain pair from J.Crew in two colors as well as another style to fill my closet.  I wore them day in and day out until they were almost unrecognizable.  Today, I am proud so say I am still an avid bootie wearer and collector.  It's absolutely my go-to shoe choice in the fall, winter and sometimes summer - mainly because of their versatility and comfort.  This week, my most recent bootie outfit was featured over on Pose!  What an honor!! Click here to see how all he other super fashionable ladies and myself styled falls favorite footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}