Monday, October 14, 2013

SOFT SOFT SOFT


  Madewell Top // Old Navy Jeans // J.Crew Necklace // Anthropologie Booties, Similar // Michael Kors Bag // Madewell Sunnies

I must admit but I'm sure you know, pants haven't been my thing lately.  They're constricting and often times itchy.  However, it's been quite cool when I have been waking up lately so unfortunately for me pants have been a must.  I found these jeans at Old Navy over the weekend and I must just say they are soft as butter.  I might be rekindling my love for pants, don't hold me to it but it may have happened.

I also bought these, they aren't as soft but they're pretty darn cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}