Monday, October 7, 2013

OLD FLARES


Anthropologie Top // Old Navy Jeans, Similar // J.Crew Shoes // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Rings // Selima Sunnies

You know those pieces that just sit in your closet for years until one day you get inspired and decide to pull them from the depths?  That was how this combination came to life.  I, like most of us I think always want something new to wear, time after time forgetting about all the wonderful things filling my closet.  It's not always about the newest thing in there sometimes it's just about getting out of the clothing rut you're in (I've actually been enjoying my skirt rut but thought it was time for a little change).  Go ahead try and wear some of your oldest items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}