Friday, September 27, 2013

PERFECT PAIR


Anthropologie Sweater // Madewell Skirt // Anthropologie Booties, Similar // Michael Kors Bag 

This is and always has been one of my favorite sweaters.  It's super short though and so I have always had a difficult time finding things to wear it with.  I thought it went perfect with this Madewell skirt and I wore it on the perfect day.  It felt, looked, and even sounded like fall the day I wore this.  I am totally looking forward to more days that that.  Too bad it looks like it's going to be close to the 90's this weekend.  Maybe I'll just turn on the AC and drink some hot tea and drink myself into believing it's nice out.  

Regardless, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}