Sunday, September 8, 2013

CROP TOPPED

 

H&M Top // Zara Skirt // Zara Sandals // J.Crew Bag, Similar

A crop top just makes everything a little more fun.  Maybe not everything, probably just the outfit but I guess that's good enough.  Try it out, I think you'll agree.

In other news, I bought this purse for my mom last Christmas because she told me so many times how much she loved it and then she never used it.  I would feel like a gift failure except for the fact that now I get to use it and I am totally enjoying it.  She might not be getting it back, but I think she's cool with it, it's not the first time this has happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}