Thursday, September 12, 2013

RECOMMENDED


J.Crew Sweater // J.Crew Skirt // Michael Kors Bag // J.Crew Bracelets // Sam Edelman Booties // Madewell Sunnies

Simple outfit, awesome shoes.  That's what this outfit is all about.  I thought these booties were amazing when I saw them online  but I can assure you, they are better in person.  I knew they could transform an outfit but my life??  Ok, I kid.  But they are pretty cool.  Also, I can't stop wearing this skirt.  I've worn it 4 times in the last 2 weeks.  This outfit comes to you very highly recommended.

In other news, tomorrow is Friday and that is something to be happy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}