Tuesday, September 24, 2013

LEATHER SKIRTS

leather



Quilted // Pleated // Zippers // Midi

I don't know about you, but I have been wanting more leather in my life lately.  The problem, however is that I just can't swing the price tag on most of the items.  I know, I know it will last forever, it's a classic, blah blah blah.  That's all good and great but I want too many things to splurge on one skirt/jacket/top.  So I compiled a few skirts that totally give you the look without breaking the bank.  I already bought one and tried for another (sadly they are sold out of my size).  I hope one of these tickles your fancy and you are able to get the look for far less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}