Monday, September 2, 2013

A LITTLE DIFFERENT


 J.Crew Tee, Similar // Anthom Skirt // J.Crew Heels // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Link Bracelet

I don't know about you, but I tend to get in shopping ruts.  Don't get me wrong, I still love me some J.Crew & Madewell but sometimes it's nice to have other pieces in your closet that are just different.  It's just those unique pieces that work seamlessly into your wardrobe but feel fresh and new.  I found this skirt on Anthom, an online boutique, and knew I had to get her into my closet.  So I did, and she fits in perfectly.  Anyway, if you're looking for somewhere new to shop at, give Anthom a try and see what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}