Monday, September 16, 2013

COMFORT IS KEY


 Madewell Cardigan // J.Crew Tank // Madewell trouser, Similar // Sam Edelman Sandals // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Watch // Madewell Sunnies

These last few weeks, and I'm sure a few to come, I have been going back from still dressing for summer and moving on to fall.  The weather here is still so warm and comfort is definitely still key for me.  I have had these denim trousers for so many years and have only worn them several time.  I couldn't tell you why because they are so light and comfortable.  Regardless, I wore them out for a casual dinner because nothing else felt right.  Hope you're weekend was full of fun!  Onto another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}