Sunday, December 29, 2013

MY SIZE PRESENT


 Madewell Dress // J.Crew Belt, Similar // J.Crew Heels // Target Watch // UO Bag (thanks Steph!) // Selima Sunnies

Yep, that's a gold dress!  I wore this for ChristmAs Eve with my family, however it would be the perfect New Year's Eve dress.  I just might re-wear it!  My sister thought I looked like a present which I will definitely take as a compliment.  I decided to keep the accessories minimal considering it's shiny gold.  

FYI this dress runs really big.  I got my normal size and had to belt it in order to wear it.  I may shorten the dress so I can wear it boxy and without a belt.  

Does anyone have any fun plans this New Year's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}