Thursday, March 13, 2014

BACK TO IT


 J.Crew Tee // Madewell Jeans // New Balance for J.Crew // Madewell Bag // Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Although I danced for nine years I always loved basketball growing up.  I would beg to stay up late with my dad just to finish watching the Lakers play.  When I was in Junior High I finally quit dancing and tried out for the basketball team.  It was one of those situations where everyone makes the team (although I didn't know it at the time).  I would practice all the time but being small and not super coordinated the most I ever did was sit on the bench.  It was pretty devastating at the time but I learned that maybe watching basketball was as good as it was gonna get for me.  

All that to say these New Balance reminded me of my basketball days.  Not sure I'm completely sold on them but they were just too comfortable to pass up!  They sell out quick so if you're interested you better snatch a pair fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}