Thursday, March 27, 2014

PRINTS ALL OVER

PRINTED


Asos Top & Shorts // Madewell Top // House of Harlow Sandals // TOPSHOP Skirt // J.Crew Shorts // J.Crew Bathing Suit Top & Bottom //Anthropologie Dress

I have been wearing a lot of solid neutrals lately but all I have wanted to shop for is prints, prints, and more prints.  There's just something about spring that makes me (and I think almost everyone) gravitate towards an outfit full of color and print.  I actually already scooped up the sunflower two piece set from Asos and can't wait to wear it both together and separately.  Is there anything you guys have had your eyes set on so far this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}