Saturday, March 22, 2014

ONE YEAR


H&M Dress // Hudson Booties (also here) // Madewell Sunglasses // Madewell Bag

Last Sunday marked my one year blogging anniversary.  So, naturally for me I didn't blog all week.  Truth be told I was just super busy all week and every time I sat down to write a little I couldn't think of anything to say.  I guess there still isn't too much for me to say about it except that I am so glad I started this little blog because it has made me so happy and has taught me so much (mainly about myself).  Thank you to those of you who come over and check it out.  It means so very much to me.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}