Sunday, June 29, 2014

A FUN PAIR


Asos Top, Similar // J.Crew Pants // J.Crew Bag // Madewell Sunnies // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Link Bracelet

I really don't think that there is anything more fun for a summer outfit than a white crop top.  It shows the perfect amount of tan skin that you've been tirelessly working on.  That's why I thought it was very appropriate to pull this one out for dinner the other night.  I also think it compliments these pants perfectly and makes them even more fun than they already are.  I've worn these pants so much since I bought them but never had the chance to put them up and now they're on sale (lucky you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}