Sunday, June 8, 2014

EMBROIDERED EASE


 J.Crew Tank, Similar // Marshall's Shorts // J.Crew Bag // Anthropologie Sandals // Madewell Sunnies

Well that sure was a long and unexpected break!  I keep saying this, but things have been crazy around here lately.  I'm back now, and hopefully I'll stick around this time.  Regardless, when summer hits all I seem to wear is shorts.  It's an investment for me that doesn't go unnoticed.  I love wearing them casually and also a little more dressed up.  Yesterday was a hot day full of errands which always called for shorts and a tank.  I tied the tank to add a little interest and stacked my "summertime" bracelets to finish the look.  What items do you reach for most in your closet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}