Friday, June 27, 2014

PINK AND PRINTED



Marshalls Top // Ily Couture Sweater // F21 Shorts (bought mine big) // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Espadrille, Similar // Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Oh Hawaii, there really aren't enough good things to be said about you.  Between beach days, pool days, golfing and drinking life doesn't get much better.  Some sunburns here and there can't even stop us.  I'm pretty sure no one in the family is planning on coming home at this point.  If only that was an option :)

In other news, I bought and justified these espadrilles for this trip and while I have only worn them once I really do love them.  They are a fun addition to simple jeans shorts and a white tank.  I think this combo will continue even when I'm back at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}