Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PRETTY IN PLAID


Piperlime Sweater // Forever 21 Skirt // Piperlime Heels, Similar // Rankani Watch // Ray-Ban Sunglasses


Like I said yesterday, cozy sweaters always top my go-to list.  When I saw the plaid print on this one I knew it had to get in my closet immediately.  Luckily it was on sale plus an additional 40% off and you can get that same great deal.  Now that's something to be thankful for this week.

Just kidding, there is so much more, I feel so thankful to be blessed with the family I have, friends who are like family and the ability to be surrounded by all of them.

Hope you get to celebrate with those you love!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}