Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GETAWAY IN BLACK AND GREY



Forever 21 Jacket, Similar // Zara Tank // J.Crew Skirt (on sale!) // Madewell Boots // Selima Sunglasses

I just don't think you can go wrong with a black and grey combo.  It's expected, but cool and definitely one I have been wearing a lot.

My husband and I headed t Santa Barbara this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary and we had such a blast!  We drank lots of wine, ate yummy food, explored, and totally relaxed!  If you're in the area it's such a fun little place to explore.  My favorite part, of course, were all the charming spanish tiles all around the city.

Where's your favorite place to getaway to?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}